Saturday, November 08, 2008

Home

My one month vacation in Cambodia was over too fast. Like they say, time flies when you're having fun. And I did have a wonderful time with my family and friends.

I enjoy seeing the changes every time I go back. For examples, the infrastructures are getting better which makes traveling easier. The country is booming. My nieces and nephews have all grown up and some are now in college which reminds me of how old I am getting :).

However, Phnom Penh traffic is a different story as the city is getting more crowded and the respects for traffic rules are still low.

One of the things I miss most about home is, not surprisingly, the FOOD. I often heard people made fun of me of how much I ate but I didn't care :). Everything was just delicious to me. As a result, I put on a few pounds after a month.

Eating Cambodian soup with family (Soup Chnang Dek).
IMG_7311

No comments: