Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crocodile show, Koh Kong Safari World

I have to admit I was scared watching the fellows playing with their lives with these ferocious predators. Even the crocodile hunter on Discovery never dares to play with a crocodile this dangerously.

Still can't understand how these guys can mess around with these predators without hurting themselves. No matter what tricks they have, these are still wild animals with crushing jaws. Talking about dangerous job...And I'm sure there's no life insurance for them and their families either.

That was one heck of a show. My bow to you!

I prayed the crocodile wouldn't crush his skull every time he put his head in between its jaw
Crocodile show, Koh Kong

Wanna check what I had for dinner?
Crocodile show, Koh Kong

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do like him?

Anonymous said...

You should try it Tom! Just kidding! and No!!!!!

Bang Kanjana

Tom said...

No I can't and I don't want to :)

Happy Thanksgiving Bang Kanjana! Many turkeys get executed for this day every year. Poor birds...:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Tom! & welcome back from Cambodia! Looks like you were having a nice time back home. Did you bring back more books that Dr. Chhunly wrote?

BK

Tom said...

No Bang, I didn't bring any more of my dad's book here. I heard from Bang Penh after I got back that you want some more? I would have brought more if I knew. But I have a few copies with me here. I'll be glad to send them to you if you want.

Anonymous said...

You missed my e-mail Tom. I sent out around Aug. or Sept, but that's o.k. When you get a chance, please mail me what you can and let me know the cost. I certainly like to have a few more of those books. I'll ask Pehn or Anna to give you my address. Thank you and have a nice day!


BK

Tom said...

Hi Bang Kanjana,

You were right. I missed the part in the email about the books. Sorry.

I'll ask Bang Penh for the address and will send to you. Please don't worry about the cost :). It won't be too much.

Tom

Anonymous said...

Not a problem Tom. Thanks again very much! and how thing's going at WA? use my e-add. and write to me.

BK