Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kansas City, Missouri to Keystone, South Dekota

April 25th: I left KC around 12:30 pm. The weather was cloudy and looked like it was going to rain.

Indeed a couple hours later after I got into Iowa, it showered, though not heavily, for like 2 hours on the road. But that didn't delay my trip I had planned.

11 hours didn't seem too bad. I like the open road that seems endless. Plus, talking on the phone with friends, singing along U2, Red Hot Chilli Pepper, Jack Johnson... and chewing on Sunflower seeds helped keep me entertained. Got in Keystone around 11:00pm, mountain time.

IMG_1130.jpg
A scenic Rest Area in South Dekota

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! Wish you happy and safe road trip all the ways.Who took the photos for you?

Anonymous said...

This one sure deos say a thousand words and it should be your other collection picture of the sunset.

Kanjana