Sunday, April 29, 2007

I made it!

After some 2300 miles, a few wrong turns, running over a squirrel and
smashing countless bugs , I finally made it to Seattle safe and sound.

It was a lifetime experience adventure and was worth every mile. Driving
on the winding road up and down the cascade mountains was such a
wonderful entertainment on the road. Going on the mountain top, seeing
snows and green pine trees, listening to the nature and looking down from the
mountain top really lifted my spirit and made me feel I was on top
of the world at that moment.

The wildlife, Geysers, canyon and waterfall...in Yellowstone were
very charming. The park is in high elevation, huge, full of wildlife and hot
springs and picturesque. I can't put enough into words. Let the
pictures speak their thousand words.

Check out more pictures from the trip.

IMG_1254.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Tom!

I'm so glad you made it. I'm like, Oh God! there goes one of my kids out in the wilderness, wondering how he is doing? is he going to be o.k? Thanks God, he gets you where you want to go. I have to take pills to get thru such a long trip. I won't make it. J/K!:)

Good luck & Best wishes from Pennsylvania!

Kanjana

Shaun said...

Hey Tom!

Awesome blog. Looks like you had a great trip through some of the most beautiful areas of the country. Glad to hear you made it safely. Good luck in Seattle and keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom,

I have been following your trip via your blog and glad you made it safely. Feel sorry for the squirrel :) I can imagine how exciting the trip must have been like. Keep in touch!

Dawit

Tom said...

Thanks everybody!

I really want to do more travelings now. Unfortunately I have to face reality - Job hunting. Will keep you posted.