Friday, September 11, 2009

G'day from Down Under


View Larger Map

I've finally made my first trip to Australia. I first flew to Sydney, visiting my friend Soputtra. We then traveled together to a few places in the country such as Melbourne, Alice Springs, Uluru National Park and Adelaide. Now I'm back to Sydney and will fly back to Seattle on the 13th which I'm not looking forward to it at all :). It's been a fun learning traveling experience - different culture, different landscape and different perspective.

More pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Awesome, Tom, I bet that was a fun trip! My brother and his friends may do a similar Australian walkabout in 2011 that I hope to get in on, always have wanted to explore the Land Down Under :-)

Tom said...

Hey Shaun,

Looks like you had a great time yourself in Hawaii. Never been there. Wanted to go there too, hopefully soon. Yeah I'd recommend Down Under one of your destinations.