Thursday, October 09, 2008

Incheon Airport, Seoul, Korea

After 12 hours of flight, I've finally arrived at Incheon airport in Seoul. The next flight to Phnom Penh got 15 minutes delay which isn't too bad. I have about 2 hours of waiting for my next flight to the final destination. Thanks to the airport's generosity for free Wi-Fi :), I can check emails and update the blog while waiting.

For my snack, I had Korean spicy ramen which was pretty good. It's past 2am Seattle time but I'm not feeling sleepy. 30 more minutes to go for boarding...

Ramen at Icheon Airport, Seoul

8 comments:

Sophat said...

great to hear that Incheon has free wi-fi. I will also pass through it in a couple of weeks to srok khmer. but my flight will be a longer 15 hours from dc. have fun in srok khmer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,
Your folks must be so excited to see you again and I suppose you feel the same, especially, the last minute when the plane touchdowns on Cambodia soil.
Have a wonderful and quality time with your family.
Thyda

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, give me your number, I'll be there on 26th Oct, hope to catch up with you man..... It has been ages now
Kane

shoot me an email to this address: soryakane.keo@gmail.com

Tom said...

Hey Kane,

Sorry that we couldn't catch up. I'm now flying back to US. I thought Kenno passed you my number and I don't have your number to call in Cambodia.

Hope to see you again one day.

Tom said...

Thanks Thyda,

I did enjoy my stay in Cambodia with my folks there. Now I'm waiting for my next flight to US at Incheon Airport again.

Are you Thyda that I know of :)? Thyda from IFL?

Tom said...

Hi Sophat,

I trust you enjoy your stay in Srok Khmer too. Let me know if you blog about your trip.

Not sure what airline you're flying. If you come back and get stuck at Incheon for a long while, look for Asiana Lounge. Free internet and rest area :).

SpringFever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Tom,
The internet at Incheon was real cool. I flew Korean Air and was there only 2 hours, didn't even have enough time to use the free internet. Srok Khmer has been a kinda reverse culture shock but fun. home is home. I'll put some post on my trip once I get back to the US. Have a nice journey back!