Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My tools

These Canon lenses help me capture the beauties of natures, landscapes, objects and the living things around.

From left to right: 10-22mm, 28-135mm and the newly bought 70-200mm 2.8 L IS
10-22mm, 28-135mm, 70-200mm

Each lens is great at serving its specific shooting purpose. But the one I use most frequently is 28-135mm. It's a carry-around lens with good quality, my first good lens for my start-up photography. It has a good range of zoom serving multiple types of shooting. But most importantly, it has a sentimental value as it was a gift from my dad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From France (Krisna, your father nephew)
I'm using my father E-mail.
Hello, no wonder that all of your pictures are of a very high quality,
Your father is too found of Cameras =).
I heard that you work for microsoft, it's a really good thing to know.
Take care about those tools because the are really precious ;).
Good luck
My best Wishes.

Tom said...

Thank you Krisna. I'm trying. Aren't you a photography enthusiast also? My dad mentioned about his friend's son from France who owns a Canon 5d. Is that you? If so, good for you :).

I want to upgrade mine to 5d or alike also.

What's happening in France and what part of France are you from?

Tom