Tuesday, June 10, 2008

International friendly match - Brazil vs. Canada

5/31/08 - Seattle was hosting soccer friendly match between Brazil and Canada at Seahawk stadium. The atmosphere was electrifying as 47,000 fans, mostly in yellow Jerseys, came to watch. I was cheering for the underdog Canada with my Arsenal red and white Jersey :).

IMG_4224

The stadium was shaken as the crow roared every time each team scored a goal. It was a close match over all. Each team played competitively with high energy and enthusiasm. The game ended with 3-2, victory on Brazil.

Robino was going for another goal.
IMG_4306

A powerful shot from Canadian striker left no chance for the Goalie.
IMG_4298

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With your wide angle lens, the pictures are perfect. Did you also use your lens extender?

Kenno said...

Wide angle lens is good, but when in stadium, I'd wish I had a telephoto lens.

Tom said...

I like my wide angle in situation like this. Can't use extender on my wide angle because it an EF-S type lens. This extender works only EF types. But didn't use extender on my 28-135mm either since it would reduce amount of lights and produce less quality images.

How about having both wide angle and telephoto? Wouldn't that be better kenno? Next time it will be better with my EF 70-200mm 2.8 IS :). Waiting impatiently for it to arrive in the mail.