Tuesday, January 15, 2008

View From Space Needle

You're not alone

Last Sunday was a rare day that we can finally see the sun. Mother nature decided to give us a break from the rains that have been sprinkling everyday for months. Ahh now I know why they call Seattle the city of rain! Sometimes it's unbearable. But I'm a survivor :) and I can survive this. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere :).

So to take advantage of the sunny day and to celebrate my new contract employment with Microsoft, my friends, my cousin and I decided to come up to Seattle, have some Dim Sum and go to the Space Needle's 360 degree sky view deck. That means an opportunity to snap new pictures although a $16 ticket to get to the top each time is a ridiculous price.

Puget Sound to the West
Puget Sounds

Skyline and Mount Rainier to the South
View from Space Needle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pictures, tom! hope to visit seattle one day!

Tom said...

Thanks Sophat! You'll like it here.

Shaun said...

Hey Tom, congrats on the Microsoft contract! Maybe now their software will improve ;-)

Tom said...

Hahahahaha thanks Shaun. Hmmmm no comment :P