Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Visiting home

Finally it's been almost a year since I last went home. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm getting excited/anxious and looking forward to see my family at Phnom Penh airport. I imagine the feeling of stepping out of the plane and smell the air of Srok Khmer. Then you are greeted by family and relatives at the airport...

But first I have to pack which is always a challenge.



Then the flight is soooooo long. I'm taking some sleeping pills this time and hopefully they will help put me to sleep on the plane which will make the trip seem shorter. Can't wait to get home. There is no place like home, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, homie -- i'm so happy (and jealous) lolzzz for u being home again. hola back when u see this. hope ur flight was shorter with those pills. And, say hi to Cambodia for me! I had a great Thanksgiving weekend here. lots of v.s.o.p and all... No "strories" though. hahahahahha
Veacha
P.S. hope ya mom gets better.

Anonymous said...

Tom was too busy packing his stuff at the last minute. And he came home with 2 pairs of shoes and ...a half.

Tom's cousin, Malis

Tom said...

hey man...don't be jealous. i enjoyed Cambodia on your behalf too :). yeah the sleeping pills did knock me out :D.
now i'm back to work :(. my mom looked better than last year i saw her. talk to you more later.
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Tom spent nice time in Cambodia with family and friends.
He left for the States last week, putting in his luggage the half pair of shoes he brought home...
Tom's cousin Malis

Anonymous said...

Thanks for enjoying home and eating all the great food for me! It's awesome to hear about your mom. As I said about the pills, you did give me an idea!
Veacha